He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His Friend?


I was in a Night club on the 24th Dec (Christmas Eve).. I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire.. she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained.. she hopped into his car and they drove off…

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him… They have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself?

What’s your opinion?
He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His Friend?  He Caught His Friend’s Girlfriend In A Club With Another Man: Should He Tell His Friend? Reviewed by Abhi on October 02, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Share What Is In Your Mind On This Post
You can use Anonymous in the (Comment as) drop down list for quick comment

Powered by Blogger.