BankyW Shoots 'Good Good Loving' Music Video With Damilola Adegbite (Pictures)



She plays the lead lady in the music video coming out soon.
More pictures after the cut.






A lot has been up with me these past days o. Sooo sorry I haven't been consistent.
Being trying to be a superwoman - mum, blogger, banker, wife, aunty, daughter ...the list is long. And once in a while, the pressure gets me.

But nahh, I love doing this, just for you. So, I'm not going to let go. #GameSteppedUpInstead!
Your emails, BB messages, Tweets keep me pumped up. Am so grateful.


source: LaiLa's Blog
BankyW Shoots 'Good Good Loving' Music Video With Damilola Adegbite (Pictures) BankyW Shoots 'Good Good Loving' Music Video With Damilola Adegbite (Pictures) Reviewed by Abhi on June 28, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Share What Is In Your Mind On This Post
You can use Anonymous in the (Comment as) drop down list for quick comment

Powered by Blogger.