PHOTOS: M.I, JMartins, Mr Raw, Wande Coal, Phyno thrill 70,000 fans in Owerri

J Martins performs at the Heroes Square, during the Owerri leg of on-going Star Music Trek. Photo: BHM
Check out some exciting photos from the Owerri leg of Star Music Trek which went down on June 22, 2013; as superstar acts, M.I, J Martins, Mr Raw, Wande Coal, Phyno and Crystals brought out over 70,000 thousand fans to party all night.
Chukwudi Ejiofor and J Martins
Chukwudi Ejiofor performing at the Star Music Trek concert in Owerri
J Martins connecting with the crowd at Hero Square Owerri
Crystals band on stage
Crystals performing on stage
M.I and rapper XBUSTA performing
M.I performing at Owerri leg of Star Music Trek 2013
Mr Raw
Mr Raw performing in Owerri at the Star Music Trek concert
Mr Raw, Phyno, M.I and J Martins
Obabiyi Fagade, Brand Manager, Star and JMartins backstage
Phyno works the crowd
Phyno – king of the South-East
The crowd at Hero Square, Owerri
Wande Coal gave one of his best performances this year yet




source: Thenet
PHOTOS: M.I, JMartins, Mr Raw, Wande Coal, Phyno thrill 70,000 fans in Owerri PHOTOS: M.I, JMartins, Mr Raw, Wande Coal, Phyno thrill 70,000 fans in Owerri Reviewed by Abhi on June 28, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Share What Is In Your Mind On This Post
You can use Anonymous in the (Comment as) drop down list for quick comment

Powered by Blogger.