Why I Left D’banj’s Record Label – Tonto Dikeh

Why I Left D’banj’s Record Label – Tonto Dikeh
Nollywood actress and singer Tonto Dikeh has left D’Banj’s record label DB Records. The singer confirmed her departure in her first interview since giving birth.
    Why I Left D’banj’s Record Label – Tonto Dikeh
  
When asked if she is still working with D’Banj she said;

“No I’m not. (Not with D’Banj’s record label).”


“Nothing really. D’Banj is a very sweet person, i think he is one of the best people i’ve i known on earth and that is no joke. I love him so much, he is my brother. But not businesswise. We just couldn’t work it out businesswise. We couldn’t do that,” she added

Tonto Dikeh added that she will continue to sponsor her own music career. Watch the full interview below

Why I Left D’banj’s Record Label – Tonto Dikeh Why I Left D’banj’s Record Label – Tonto Dikeh Reviewed by Abhi on March 22, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Share What Is In Your Mind On This Post
You can use Anonymous in the (Comment as) drop down list for quick comment

Powered by Blogger.